Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kdmb_1990

Every time I click on "View Returns" it shows a new window that says "Preparing your documents" "This may take a few moments." Nothing come up though.

I have tried this several times and still nothing. I do not want to submit my return if I can not review it first.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Every time I click on "View Returns" it shows a new window that says "Preparing your documents" "This may take a few moments." Nothing come up though.

And you are indeed correct that you should view and go over it carefully before you submit it.    There are a couple of ways to view/print/download a completed return, and we can even tell you how to get a PDF of just the return as prepared "for filing", and/or a larger PDF with the return and all the worksheets.   Please clarify where you are attempting to do that; where is the "View Returns" button you mentioned?   Are you at the Tax Home?   And have you already paid for your Online Deluxe product?

When you answer those questions, I can tell you a different way to get the PDF.

kdmb_1990

The "View Returns" button is at the end of "File"; Before you submit or approve to e-file.

It says "Let's look over your info one last time" on the screen.

I do have a receipt for the TurboTax Deluxe edition, but have not submitted my forms.

@kdmb_1990 wrote:

The "View Returns" button is at the end of "File"; Before you submit or approve to e-file.

It says "Let's look over your info one last time" on the screen.

I do have a receipt for the TurboTax Deluxe edition, but have not submitted my forms.

I assume you are using Online Deluxe, since that is what is displayed underneath your original question.

Since you have already paid for your returns, you should be able to view/print/download by this method, which is for Online TurboTax only:

• With your return open, go to the left column menu, and click on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  •  Choose the one you want to see.  The latter has the most pages.  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies