Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

Filed 2/1. Bars gone 2/14. Review started 2/14. Got letter 3/14. Letter was 4464C (rep said it was because of credits I claimed, letter also stated to do nothing)...She stated my review would be over by March 30th .I claimed earned income and child credit. COME ON WMR!

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

My situation should be the exact same then. I got my letter on the 15th too and mine also stated to do nothing. I'm calling tomorrow @Butreallywheremyreturn

@ecarter36  yup it's rediculous. But what can we do.
mp21izzy

They just updated mine Friday night around 11, seriously? Deposit should be no later then the 21st. So from Jan 29th to march 21st I had to wait. I guess I'm goin back to a tax prep so I can get an advance on my return. I never have the ability to wait this long. All my bills r way behind. Just started a new job so I don't even have a pay check yet

@mp21izzy smh but im glad y'all getting results. I should see something soon then. Sorry you're going through that
mp21izzy

@ecarter36 thanks. Still can't believe it took this long, ugh. Almost makes u want to file exempt next year, all the foreigners get too

@mp21izzy is that legal?

The penalties for claiming exempt are high if you are not eligible (and most folks are not).

@SweetieJean  ok thanks

No matter what will i get my refund i got the cp 74notice and they sent me a verification notices first would i still get my refund within six week

@ecarter36 I’m going to call
Tomorrow too and see if they can tell me when my review should be up what number do I call?

It won't let me post the number smh Google IRS hotline phone number @luvmygurlsunnie1

It won't let me post the number smh Google IRS hotline phone number @luvmygurlsunnie1

@ecarter36 thank you! Let me
Know what they tell you when you call please and I’ll do the same!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies