Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone know how TurboTax is going to get its settlement payment to you if you’ve moved several times since you’ve last filed with them? The address they have is old.

The email they’re sending out to people who qualified for the payment states that they’re sending it to the addresses they have on file. I don’t have any current forwarding set up on the addresses any longer. How can I be sure I can communicate a current address with them? Do I wait until mid-June to request it be reissued and then see if they’ll take a new address?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Does anyone know how TurboTax is going to get its settlement payment to you if you’ve moved several times since you’ve last filed with them? The address they have is old.

Here's a thought. If the ridiculously tiny rebate is important to you,

update your address in your TurboTax account.

@kristenj319 

You don’t have to be rude. I already did update my address. I’m talking about in the event they already issued out the payment to the old address that had been on file.

@fanfare 

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

The payments are not being sent by TurboTax. They are being sent by the Settlement Administrator. Please address all questions to the administrator.

Thank you, I will do that.

@rjs 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies