Does anyone know how TurboTax is going to get its settlement payment to you if you’ve moved several times since you’ve last filed with them? The address they have is old.

The email they’re sending out to people who qualified for the payment states that they’re sending it to the addresses they have on file. I don’t have any current forwarding set up on the addresses any longer. How can I be sure I can communicate a current address with them? Do I wait until mid-June to request it be reissued and then see if they’ll take a new address?

Here's a thought. If the ridiculously tiny rebate is important to you,

update your address in your TurboTax account.

@kristenj319 

You don’t have to be rude. I already did update my address. I’m talking about in the event they already issued out the payment to the old address that had been on file.

@fanfare 

rjs

The payments are not being sent by TurboTax. They are being sent by the Settlement Administrator. Please address all questions to the administrator.

Thank you, I will do that.

@rjs 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing