Solved: Do I need to pass my hard copy document of my tax returns to IRS or Turbo tax will already handle it when they filed my tax documents? Thank you.

jflo0328

Do I need to pass my hard copy document of my tax returns to IRS or Turbo tax will already handle it when they filed my tax documents? Thank you.

PatriciaR

If you e-filed, you do not need to send any hard copies to the IRS.  Everything the IRS needs is submitted with your e-file.

The only time you would send any forms/documents is if you receive any kind of communication from the IRS requesting copies of any forms or documents.

PatriciaR