Solved: Do i need to mail off any of the papers i have printed along with my w-2's to the irs from turbo tax?

Do i need to mail off any of the papers i have printed along with my w-2's to the irs from turbo tax?

If you e-filed your return, then you do not need to mail any of the paperwork you printed off or your Form W2s to the IRS.  You keep all of that stuff for your records.  

(Note:  There are some scenarios where you might have to mail some forms but TurboTax would tell you that and they are not very common - i.e. if you donated a vehicle for charity, then you may need to send Form 1098C or if you have stock sales reported in summary form you may have to send brokerage statements)