Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Didn't receive my refund, I contacted IRS they said I have to contact TurboTax.

I received a text saying refund was deposited,my bank didn't receive anything,called IRS they said I have to contact TURBOTAX, I just want to know where my refund is Deposit date was Fed 22.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Didn't receive my refund, I contacted IRS they said I have to contact TurboTax.

@ udeliaeli74 wrote: Didn't receive my refund, I contacted IRS they said I have to contact TurboTax.
I received a text saying refund was deposited,my bank didn't receive anything,called IRS they said I have to contact TURBOTAX, I just want to know where my refund is Deposit date was Fed 22.

The following may or may not apply to you based on your situation.   But from the limited information provided, it's a likely scenario.

If the IRS indeed has sent the funds, and told you to contact TurboTax for info on it, then it sounds like you chose to have TurboTax fees paid out of your Federal refund.   If that's your situation, then the funds first go from the IRS to an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   That intermediary bank takes out the fees then sends the rest to your bank account (or card)  in a second direct deposit.  If your bank refuses that deposit from the intermediary bank, it goes back to the intermediary bank, which normally would then issue you a check in the mail (less commonly that intermediary bank sends it back to the IRS.)    The company that handles that intermediary processing is SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.)    You can log in at SBTPG's website to see if you can learn anything about your funds.

Use the "For Taxpayers" button at this page:

https://www.sbtpg.com/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies