Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

leotanaka123
Returning Member

Did I correctly file my taxes?

I don't know if I correctly filed my taxes or not but when I log into my TurboTax account it says at the top "Way to go, You filed you 2018 taxes." My federal and state taxes say that they have been printed and ready to mail but I haven't received anything yet, I also chose the direct deposit option. 

I then tired logging in again and now my tax refund at the top of the website amount is $0 compared to when I finished it a month ago it said $815.

Is there a way I can edit my file or should I make a new account and start over? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
alzugaray
Returning Member

Did I correctly file my taxes?

Turbo Tax will show you the option to E file or File by Mail and if you select file by mail the software is lead to believe you printed return and mailed to IRS. If you didn't print and mail your 2018 tax return, you have until October 15th (if you are due a refund you won't be penalized for filing after April 15th) The zero refund amount showing, could be if you started the amending process which will zero out any dollar amount. Canceling the amended return will take you back to original return and then you can update the print by mail to E file. Hope this helps
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies