Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Did anyone else get this message when they tried to file? You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

Is it possible to receive an official response from TurboTax about the error with filing NJ business tax return? (Form NJ-1065)

I was on the call with TT support for an hour yesterday, and the representative was extremely unhelpful. 

Did anyone else get this message when they tried to file? You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet.

@IF1986 Turbo tax is very unhelpful and keeps saying that my computer date/time must be wrong or not updated.  Both of those answers are stock incorrect BS.  I suspect that it is something to do with our great state of New Jersey's 2020 Business filing system, as it appears for e-filing 2019 last year NJ didn't get their systems updated until 2/26/2020, so keep trying for the next few days.  (or to save $ NJ isn't going to update their systems and allow e-filing for 2020...)  I was so excited to be done early this year;  Grr. Good luck!

schillg
Returning Member

Thank you so much - at least I have the fed taxes filed - appreciate your advice!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies