postona18407

Can the Covid-19 stimulus checks be direct deposited on my intuit turbo tax debit card? Or not since it’s a third party?

If not how do update it to my checking account information?
LeonardS

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

[Edited 04/08/2020 | 1:00pm PDT].

Tracimayo6

Anyup dates?

LeonardS

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

CheriStreich

Where’s my stimulus check. I had my taxes deposited to the turbo debit card. 

VictoriaD75

The IRS has begun processing the stimulus payments this week and is expected to continue through the fall. 

The IRS has created a Get My Payment portal to track the progress of these payments for taxpayers. It is expected to be available beginning April 17, 2020.

IRS Economic Impact Payments