alishamarie3408

Can I still file my taxes even tho I haven't got my w2

bluedeb

You could but you are suppose to include all income when you file a tax return.  Not including your W-2 could cause a delay in the processing of your return.  The IRS gets all copies of W-2's, they could send you a letter asking about the missing W-2.  

If you did not include your W-2, you would have to amend your returns.  The amended form for TurboTax will not be available until 3/25/21 (subject to change).

bluedeb

bluedeb

To add:  See the information from the IRS, on not receiving a W-2.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/oc-havent-received-your-w-2.pdf