Can I ignore an email "Your 2020 Refund is Waiting...

howard_eugene

Can I ignore an email "Your 2020 Refund is Waiting" saying Lets Finish Together, after receiving email confirmation that my Federal Tax return was accepted by the IRS?

I am not entitled to a refund and this is the 2nd email sent. When I log on, Intuit restarts the tax declaration process.

Do you have an unfiled State return, or perhaps a second TT account?

howard_eugene

Yes, I have an unfiled Statement return. TurboTax wanted $250 for e-filing it, so I printed it and mailed it in. Thanks for the tip.

I’ll ignore further messages.

howard_eugene

Not from you. I meant further emails on the subject from TurboTax.