Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I have my 2018 copy of my tax return mailed to me ? My printer is not working at this time.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have my 2018 copy of my tax return mailed to me ? My printer is not working at this time.

nope.   TT does not actually have access to your return.    you have many options - save to flash drive.   then take it  to a store that offers print service,   have a friend with a printer then try that.   maybe a nearby library has services.   

Just be very careful.  The file can have very sensitive info including DOB, SSN, and possibly bank account information.  Public computers cannot always be assumed to be safe--you are at the mercy of the facility's computer security and its employees, and your document could be retained in browser cache, etc., and you don't want to pick up malware, which can happen easily to a USB stick in an unknown computer.

A trusted friend or relative with a secure computer and printer may be better.   But it's up to you to pick a secure way.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies