turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

noralaboy

Can I add my w2 and see how much I would get back before committing to turbo tax? I want compare to an accountant and then make a decision

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I add my w2 and see how much I would get back before committing to turbo tax? I want compare to an accountant and then make a decision

Yes, you can create an account and enter your W2 information, however, to get the best results you should answer all the questions and not just enter your W2.  

Also, if you are uncomfortable completing your taxes on your own, this year TurboTax is offering TurboTax live which will allow you to do your taxes with live CPA or EA advice and a final review with you.  Click here to find out more about TurboTax live

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, you can create an account and enter your W2 information, however, to get the best results you should answer all the questions and not just enter your W2.  

Also, if you are uncomfortable completing your taxes on your own, this year TurboTax is offering TurboTax live which will allow you to do your taxes with live CPA or EA advice and a final review with you.  Click here to find out more about TurboTax live

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies