Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rlynn2445

Can I access copies of conversations had with turbotax professionals from 2 years (2021) ago?

Hey everyone. I'm needing to find a conversation I had with a turbotax professional while filing my 2021 taxes. I've used turbotax for several years but I'm now being audited and told I owe back taxes to my state. 
I absolutely need tangible proof I had said  conversation in order to ,hopefully, clear up this mess. However, I cannot find what I'm needing. 
Any suggestions on how to locate such documents/copies/files? 
Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Can I access copies of conversations had with turbotax professionals from 2 years (2021) ago?

You might need to contact Support on Tuesday.

How do I contact TurboTax? (intuit.com)

I would be surprised if support could share a conversation with you.  You may need an attorney and subpoena.

IRS is not going to absolve you because your CPA told you it was legit or advised you to report in some way.

You are responsible for you own tax return.

@rlynn2445 

rlynn2445

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question! I greatly appreciate the help!

rlynn2445

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question and for your advice! I greatly appreciate the help!

rlynn2445

Thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies