Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

blonks

California return e-file rejected, instruction link broken

I just filed my state return, I got email saying that it had been accepted , then I got an email saying that my California tax return was rejected with the following message:

Issue: Form 568 Line 3 (Annual Tax) amount must be equal $800, unless one of the following exceptions applies: (Tax Period Begin Date) minus the (Tax Period End Date) is equal to or less than 15 days, Schedule Q Question F (Date Business Started In CA) is on or after 01/01/2021 and Question H(1) (Initial Return) is checked 'Yes', (Deployed Military Exemption) is checked 'Yes' or Schedule Q question H(2) (Final Return) is checked 'Yes'.

The email also included a link to instructions on how to fix the problem in Turbo tax but the link is broken and redirects me to the community home page.

Does anyone have the correct link or insights into how to solve this issue?

This is the borken link I was sent: https://ttlc.intuit.com/articles/5044752

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
m1234

I have the same issue.

I found this thread too. One of the posters there listed out steps to take to access and alter the 568.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-i-received-an-email-that-my-ca-llc-return-need...

blonks

I ended up contacting the support team, I was told that since my status showed "accepted" in the app. I should disregard the email as my filing has been accepted and my refund would be processed.

I still wonder why this happened.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies