Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CA FTB site shows refund rcvd, appvd & issued 2/8. TT shows accepted only. My filing fees are being taken from Fed & I'm an EITC filer. When can I expect the funds?

California 
EITC 
TT fees being deducted from Fed refund
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

CA FTB site shows refund rcvd, appvd & issued 2/8. TT shows accepted only. My filing fees are being taken from Fed & I'm an EITC filer. When can I expect the funds?

EITC refund start Feb 27.

I thought fed only is delayed by EITC. Is it state refunds as well? 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

The CA website simply states mid-February to begin for returns with EITC. So, yes, there is a CA delay with no clear date. It may be tied to the federal. Many states wait until federal approves something before they do.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

UPDATE: State (CA) refund received last night via DD to BOA. EITC/ACTC apparently has no impact on state refunds. Note: I e-filed on 2/7, showed Accepted same day, then showed Approved and Issued 2/8. Received yesterday so it only took 6 days (inl weekend) to get my state refund! That's the fastest I've ever received a refund!  🙂

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies