Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

lheimsoth

How is it possible for my Fed return to be accepted early

I think I had the same message last year, Im not 100 percent sure but I think all thus is its because we filed before IRS opened and they ran us through the test batch

I got the same message the last 3 years no matter if I filed early or not.. One year my WMR bars never changed, had the 9001 code and TT just said accepted. I was contemplating calling IRS at my 21 day mark but decided to check my TT card. My refund was deposited 3 days prior but I was never notified lol. The systems arent perfect by any means.

Our refund was accepted today 1/29/2019, but we claimed the child credit, so we still might not get a refund until 2/27 this year.

Mine was accepted 1/22/19 because it was accepted early does that raise a red flag for auditing an delayed refunds?

Filed 18th, accepted 22nd, ddd 1/30

A bunch of people have gotten their refunds back already.. I’ve been reading a few of these forums and people are already receiving refund direct deposit dates and are even receiving them in their banks already! It’s most likely the people with the most simple returns tho.. I had a 9001code message for a whole week but it just updated to the path act message today.. hopefully this means progress! KEEP EVERYONE POSTED! THANKS

I got the PATH message today so i guess i will check back mid febuary to see if i got approved or not, still no bars though so i dont know if its approved or not. good luck and happy tax year 2019

@dkhuffman85 check back on Monday when the irs opens up tax season you most likely will see the bars reappear .. it seems to me majority of path acters  are getting these same system issues .. I’ll check back Monday

@blizzminey60  Thanks will do ill check back Monday
CiCi

There isn’t a system issue . The PATH message is the correct message if you’re apart of the PATH . That means your return has beeen processed up to this point . You won’t receive a ddd until after feb 15th just a waiting game at this point .

I was accepted on 15th and had a 9001 code and that they would provide information when available then change today to 2 bars and a direct deposit date of 30th

@mjw1982fish you’ll have your money in your account by tmrw morning

I was accepted last week but will have to wait until mid February for my refund due to the PATH. Same thing happened last year too. No surprises here.
Drew2

@mjw1982fish. Did you have earned income or child credit?

@andrewebert1986 no that’s almost impossible if he has a ddd already.. I claimed the eic and I have to wait until mid February to get my refund.. same thing happened last year too I just looked up my account from last year and I got my refund exactly on February 15th so most likely if your a path acter then you’ll get your refund in about 2weeks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies