Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Amended tax form, added a W-2 haven't received the second refund.

On January 18th, I filed a W-2 from one company I worked for (Juice It Up!). A week later I amended my tax form to add a W-2 from a second company (Valley Pizza). I received the Juice It Up! refund, but not the Valley Pizza one. My tax form displays a single refund that is the sum of the two individual W-2s' refunds.
Thank you.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Patrice

An Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return can take up to 16 weeks to process once the IRS receives it.

• Your amended return will take up to 3 weeks after you mailed it to show up on our system.

What is the best and fastest way for me to get information about an amended return?

Use Where's My Amended Return? or call our automated toll-free number 866-464-2050. The application has the most up-to-date information available

For more information please visit:https://www.irs.gov/filing/individuals/amended-returns-form-1040-x/wheres-my-amended-return-1

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Patrice

An Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return can take up to 16 weeks to process once the IRS receives it.

• Your amended return will take up to 3 weeks after you mailed it to show up on our system.

What is the best and fastest way for me to get information about an amended return?

Use Where's My Amended Return? or call our automated toll-free number 866-464-2050. The application has the most up-to-date information available

For more information please visit:https://www.irs.gov/filing/individuals/amended-returns-form-1040-x/wheres-my-amended-return-1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies