Which website is "the website?" Are you referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" website or your online TurboTax account? I'll assume you mean the IRS website.
If you mean the IRS website says your Federal refund is still being processed, you can phone the IRS to see if they can tell you any more about the delay. If you don't get good info from the IRS, I've also left info below on how to reach the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service.
Here's how to reach a live agent at the IRS:
800-829-1040 (7AM-7 PM local time) Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do not choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
- First choose your language. Then listen to each menu before making the selection.
- Then press 2 for "personal income tax".
- Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
- Then press 3 "for all other questions."
- Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- It might transfer you to an agent at that point. If it doesn't it may ask for your SSN, but do not enter it. Just wait. If it asks for SSN a second time, still do not enter it.
- Then you'll get another menu. Choose 2 for "personal" then you should be transferred.
I usually use a speakerphone so I can work on something else while waiting.
If you don't get good info/results from the IRS, you can contact the IRS Taxpayer Advocate for your area. They are especially prone to help if you have a hardship, or if there have been continued delays with lack of info from the IRS. At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.
Also see this article for more info on how the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
Follow the instructions below to check the e-file status of your tax returns @Eileen McCabe.
Sign in to TurboTax to check your current status. You'll find it in Tax Home after sign in.
If you used TurboTax CD/Download you can check your e-file status by opening the File menu and selecting Check E-filing status or by opening your return, selecting the File tab, and selecting the Check E-file Status header.
Keep in mind:
- E-filing status is what stage of the process your return is in.
- Refund status is when you can expect your refund. If that’s what you’re interested in, go to Where's My Refund?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"