Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received a refund date yet? All I have is the path message

Update filed both federal and state on 1/28 fed got accepted on 1/28 state (va) was accepted 1/31... stayed on path message until Feb 15 but could order transcripts the 1st week of Feb but no 846 code... earlier this week checked va wmr for state got dd of 2/28 .. on today I checked federal wmr still saying processing but finally my transcript has code 846 with dd of 2/27.. wmr should update overnight for me to show me date but if not I finally have date on my transcript

I'm not sure what this weekly or daily stuff is. It seems as if IRS are only updating a batch once a week which seems to be early morning Sundays. My cycle code ends in 05 which means the fifth day of the week which is Thursday. My code 846 reads that I will be getting my DDD Wednesday so I'm no longer believing these other methods.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Georgia state refund on yesterday but still waiting for my federal. I filed on Monday, February 4, and my federal and Georgia state were both accepted the same day. I paid $0 in TurboTax fees because I filed my taxes via the IRS' free file (<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free">https://www.irs.gov/filing/free...>) since I grossed less than $66,000. My estimated refund date is 2/25/2019 but understand it won't be until at least 2/27/2019 before I receive it. The bars disappeared from Where's My Refund and it states, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." It would be great to receive my refund on time without any delays. The IRS wastes no time to access penalty and interest when your late though. I will continue to update on my end.

@70s_Chick im in texas no state taxes here I filed january13th was accepted the 15th received path message a week later then about two weeks ago disappeared now im only getting is being processed checked this morning no update yet and I cant check my transcript online

You should all receive an update by early Sunday morning for 2/27 DDD

WMR updates tonight between midnight and 6am ..

thank you everyone

So the date on your transcripts that is next to the refund issued is that the ddd or it that the date they send it to your bank? Because im getting my on a prepaid card which will make funds available as soon as the send it...or will the ddd be 2 days after the date on the transcripts
Anonymous
Not applicable

@texascarwash1 thanks for the follow-up! I too am unable to check my transcript online. My T-Mobile is registered in my name but the site is stating otherwise. I should have my direct deposit before I receive the code in the mail.

@70s_Chick you'll get yours sooner. I'm guessing 2 days in advance or earlier. Some people who DDD was 2/22 was getting theirs as early as Tuesday. I'm not sure what they were using as form of receiving payment.

What year do I have to look for when I look for transcripts and how do I access those
elealiiee

@bncforrester irs website,  create account and follow the instructions,  it's really really easy

@bncforrester for this current tax season, you want 2018. There will be 4 different types of transcripts you'll see. Make sure you choose Account transcripts. You can also compare it to prior years. Located all the way at the bottom of the account transcripts should show a code 846 and the refund issue date.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GetyourselfUp&tryAgain thanks a million! That is relieving to know. (+_+)

@70s_Chick no problem. Good luck!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies