Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Alleyboulay1997  Thanks! I was able to check... mine says is Processing 

You can get your transcript electronically by going to the irs website and click on get transcripts. You can type in your search bar irs transcripts and the irs website should be the first one on the list.

filed 1/11, still no refund date on wmr!

@waiting-and-waiting we in the same boat. I honestly don't even want to file anymore because whether I work (which I did) or not I still waiting  eXtra time just to get MY income back. But it's strange because fed government takes taxes from my pay ASAP so why is it so hard to refund it ASAP. 

Same

I know how you feel. Since the new tax law (path message) , I have been receiving my ddd either the 16 or 18 of Feb. My taxes always get accepted in 24 hours or less. I  always submit my taxes as early as possible. This is the longest I have waited for a ddd. However, my refund Is larger than last year’s  refund. Maybe they had to do additional verification. Did anyone get a ddd yet?

@dal894306 Yes, I received the EIC and ACTC, I live in Virginia and their website says that most state returns are processed within a week of receiving them.  I guess it depends on the state where you live.  Last year I got my federal refund first and the state refund a day later.   But there was also a delay in processing due to bureaucratic red tape last year. 

@waiting-and-waiting  Same cycle date. What day is that? 

Well I just got off the phone with IRS who has finally seen my offset and the young lady told me that no one with EITC will see a DDD before 2/22 and should be received by 2/27 if you receive a DDD on the 22nd 

@Alleyboulay1997 I did this and it said it couldn’t be found 😫

Cycle code 20200605 means what?  Processing date of 2/24/2020 means?

Before the new tax law, I would receive my refund around the first week of Feb. like Feb 6 or Feb 4 even with the EIC and child tax credit. Now, I get my refund around Feb 21 through Feb 28. I forget how to interpret  cycle dates on transcripts but I believe my cycle date 20200505 shows a possible ddd of 2/26/20. 05 equals fifth week which is next week I know for sure... 05 equals fifth day. I think Irs week starts on a Saturday.

@waiting-and-waiting  I don’t have a mortgage or cc . How else can you get transcript 

So, I have a question related to offset. We owe a small(ish) amount of state taxes for LAST year and were in an installment agreement. We broke even on state this year and I was afraid they would offset our federal taxes this year to pay our state from Last year. But when I call the offset line it tells me there are no personal debts or offsets to our federal account. Is it possible that our state (Colorado) did not request an offset since were on an installment payment agreement? I checked my husband and my social security numbers and there are no debts or offsets for either of us. We only owe a few hundred dollars so I plan to pay the debt with our refund anyway, I just don’t want it to delay the rest of the refund because the differences will get back is fairly significant. Thanks! 

@wcsmith40 if you are in a current agreement it means your account is up to date. It shouldn’t request any amount from your tax refund. However every organization is different... but the norm is No because you are no technically behind in payments. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies