If you’re trying to sign into your account and expected, but didn’t receive, a verification code on your phone, make sure your:
- Phone number is correct. In some cases, we’ll tell you the number (or the last digits) we’re sending the verification code to.
- Phone can receive SMS. You can sometimes experience delays if you are roaming or in an area with poor reception.
- Phone plan includes SMS messages.
- Phone plan allows you to receive messages from five-digit numbers. Even if you can receive SMS from friends and family, your plan may not allow you to receive SMS from companies like Intuit that use short codes to send you messages. Contact your mobile phone provider and ask if your plan allows you to receive SMS from short codes. If this functionality is disabled, ask your provider to turn it on so you can receive verification codes from Intuit.
If you've checked all these things and everything checks out, but you're still not receiving a code:
- Try another method of getting into your account.
- Request another code after a few minutes.
- Contact us to get additional help accessing your account.