There are two different ways you can access and use QuickBooks Self-Employed: On the web or on your mobile device. Signing up with QuickBooks Self-Employed gives you access to both, and all information you enter appears on all devices. The mobile app gives you access to additional features like swiping categorization and snap and store receipt management.
- Web browser: access QuickBooks Self-Employed here.
- Mobile app: download from the Apple or Google Play store.
How to activate your subscription: If you paid for TurboTax Self-Employed by April 15, 2020, where QuickBooks Self-Employed is included as a trial subscription through April 30, 2021, you can activate your QuickBooks Self-Employed account by using your same TurboTax Self-Employed User ID and password.
To export your QuickBooks Self-Employed information to TurboTax Self-Employed, follow these instructions.
If you pay for TurboTax Self-Employed between April 16, 2020 and October 15, 2020, where QuickBooks Self-Employed is included as a trial subscription through October 31, 2021, you can activate your QuickBooks Self-Employed account by logging into QuickBooks Self-Employed using your same TurboTax Self-Employed User ID and password.
- What is QuickBooks Self-Employed?
- How do I access TurboTax Self-Employed when I’m ready to export my Quickbooks Self-Employed tax info?
- How do I get help for QuickBooks Self-Employed?
- I was offered QuickBooks Self-Employed at no additional cost when I got TurboTax Online Self-Employed. Can you tell me more?