Turbotax asking me to enter home office information again in personal deduction/credit

We have 2 home offices and I entered all the info in the business section. Now Turbotax is asking me to enter a lot of the same info under personal deduction/credit. Is this correct? Seems like a glitch in the software.

3 Comments

No, if you don't need to enter it there.  It is for a different type of deduction that is unrelated to your business.   Entering it in the Business section, as you already did, is correct.  

I'm having the same issue. Entered all information for home office in the business section then TT asks for info again in personal section. Could it be for state section since the standard deduction v. itemized deductions came out better for us on federal return?

No, it wouldn't be for the state side because your entries from the federal section automatically transfer to the state side.