Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
hello, I have confusion about when an inheritor can truly sell an inherited real estate and when to file form 3520.My father died in 2023 and we started probate (succession) paying inheritance taxes in 2023, about 7 months after is death.Ineritance w... read more
friendassistance ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 39m ago by friendassistance
We are trying to fix a mess due to contributions made to HSA while enrolled in medicare.Some claim these are not excess contribution if they were made within allowable limit, but because my wife added funds to her HSA when she was no longer eligible ... read more
Boomhauser ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by dmertz
I am dual citizen, moved to Canada in 2023. I need to file tax returns for both countries and I need expert advise. On the website, I don't see any option for preparing taxes for both countries (same on the Canadian site). Is there such option availa... read more
Didi23 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by xmasbaby0
vlow505 ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Paid fed tax with credit card via turbotax when filed on april 15. CC statement shows was paid at that time. Received notice from IRS a few days ago that we are delinquent, according to their records we haven't paid anything and fees/interest are acc... read more
jdrt22 ‎Posted 7 hours ago
Hi,I am not sure how to determine if a foreign life insurance company is a PFIC. But if it is one because of section 1297(b)(2), I am not sure what to enter for form 8621 based on the annual statement given by the insurance company. The first thing t... read more
Ko234 ‎Posted March 25, 2024 | Latest post 8 hours ago by raj09santaclara
zackrehpelz ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by mesquitebean
Requesting help with the below query for a friend. Please assist.One of my friend is an Indian citizen who is staying in the United States on H1B visa for work/employment. He had not visited the United States earlier and has entered for the first tim... read more
Raghav2 ‎Posted 9 hours ago
I was fraudulently enrolled into marketplace insurance and discovered this when filing my 2023 taxes through turbo tax in March of 2024 and was rejected. I immediatly contacted marketplace filed a fraud claim and requested a corrected/voided 1095-A f... read more
Melclap ‎Posted 15 hours ago | Latest post 10 hours ago by Bsch4477
I looked into adding solar panels and a battery to my home. To do the installation, due to the proximity of my gas meter to my main electrical service panel, I need to either move my gas meter or move and upgrade my electrical panel. I also need to r... read more
DonLuis ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 11 hours ago by Opus 17
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies