Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Expert Alumni KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
In order to link to your local bank they require the username and password to access your local bank account. Totally absurd ! I’m
mccarty-richard ‎Posted April 28, 2022 | Latest post 3 hours ago by wwthomas78
Also, I have an Activation Key, but TurboTax says I should have also received a License Code with my Costco Order Verification, but I did not. So, how do I download it with just the Activation Key?
Mr-DJ ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I have an amount coming up on line 1a. I am confused why there is an amount here. We did a total distribution for the K-1. Where is this amount coming from or even why? Thank you.
keyvie ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by M-MTax
My income for 2023 was artificially high due to extraordinary circumstances. In 2024, my income will be just Social Security payments, interest and dividend income. I am retired and have no withholding this year yet. Turbo Tax has calculated that I s... read more
MommaTraveler ‎Posted 14 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by Bsch4477
I own a house abroad and get rental income from it. I pay income taxes on the rental income in the foreign country. Because of how the FTC is calculated, I get a very small credit each year, and a large chunk of it is carried forward. In a few years,... read more
smicp ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by pk
Florida requires to e-file corporation income tax return but Turbotax offers only print and mail
henry212 ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by tagteam
I get no benefit from Maryland for dependents (I make too much), but my child is getting hosed on their small income. I want to claim my child on my federal return, but not on my state return, and my child's federal return will show them as my depend... read more
SonomaOak ‎Posted March 31, 2024 | Latest post 8 hours ago by Opus 17
choi yuk ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by DoninGA
I sold shares in Indian Companies bought before becoming a resident of US. I presume that I will get a free allowance of $47000 of LTCG for 2024. On the balance of long term capital gains of say $20000, the tax payable is about $3000. If I pay long t... read more
ramanathan1720 ‎Posted 15 hours ago | Latest post 13 hours ago by pk
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies