turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I filed an amendment on my taxes and the IRS took out the tax payment on original tax filed AND also the amended taxes! Both done on same day, so bot sure how they did not catch that. OMG! Now I am out over 6K! I cannot reach anyone at IRS. Called Tu... read more
hopiegirl ‎Posted 34m ago | Latest post 3m ago by hopiegirl
I entered $3000 as estimated state tax paid in 2023. TT entered a larger amount, $4000, on line 72 of form 540. State Board sent me a letter saying $4000 is incorrect and reduced that to $3500. Apparently I missed something when I entered $3000. How ... read more
KTS2 ‎Posted 9m ago
I don't see way to import so question - can i just enter total sum of box 3 info or i have to enter each t bill box 3 info separately ?- how do i enter saving bond i closed
usrtax2023usr ‎Posted February 17, 2024 | Latest post 13m ago by marychris0104
Hi, Somehow this year I have to mail my return to IRS. When I download the filed return it only gives me one PDF file which has both state and federal. Now which pages should I send to state and federal? or should I send the whole document to both st... read more
theKruti ‎Posted 22m ago | Latest post 13m ago by taxlady28
i have been trying to get into credit karma for awhile having a lot of trouble
janinecox60- ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 15m ago by fanfare
Do I have to mail federal taxes that I have exiled?
lowermytaxes2017 ‎Posted 19m ago | Latest post 16m ago by DoninGA
I was just reviewing my bank account and noticed that the IRS pulled the same payment TWICE, four days apart. This was back in April at tax time. I owed $3402, they pulled that amount on the 10th and on the 14th. I can't find records of it in either ... read more
JasonandDixie ‎Posted May 31, 2019 | Latest post 17m ago by radiant63
I paid $133 to Intuit for filing federal and state tax returns. The $133 was charged on my credit card, and posted on 4/15/24. Federal tax refund was direct deposited in my bank account and was short $133. Why am I being charged twice for this? How d... read more
LC2024 ‎Posted 37m ago | Latest post 33m ago by DoninGA
Hi there, I bought one call option and sold one put option in 2023 and they both had un-realized capital gain on it on Dec 31 2023 as I have not closed them yet, but etrade already reported the un-realized capital gain on my 1099 form, where in Turbo... read more
Bluesky-888 ‎Posted 40m ago
The side job gig is temporary so not much steady income. I lost my job in March 2024, but I still have the temporary side job gig before I start the new job next week that I am filing out for the 2023 W-4 and 2024 W-4 form for the onboarding process.... read more
jadaadams44 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by JotikaT2
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies