Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I have a W2-GU from my employer that has no federal income tax paid shown. What should I do?
Referee06 ‎Posted 25m ago | Latest post 8m ago by DoninGA
I currently am employed with a staffing agency that has side gig jobs that are not steady income and provide different types of work and work positions throughout the year, and I have a part-time seasonal job that I started a few days ago. So would t... read more
jadaadams44 ‎Posted 9m ago
We have a client who has a joint brokerage account with her deceased husband, reporting under his SSN. He passed in 2022 and the account was never changed into an individual under her name/ssn. We are changing that now, May 2024. She had a consolidat... read more
jramir23 ‎Posted an hour ago
My tax from 2022 was rejected because the amount for the insurance part I put 0 when it was supposed to be 500 and the irs rejected it but this is telling me I don’t need to amend 2022 form just go in and change it
0bb5b4b4d648 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
how to prepare past 2022 return?
hail704840 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
I would Love to have information on paying this past due bill plz.
trayhadd ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
promiseferra ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
Amy, please take a look at my New York Return. I'm getting the same letter in the mail from New York State as everyone else about a computation error in IT-196. Here's my token number: 1225817.
Reuven ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Reuven
Other than filing a NJ State Return, what other documentation is required to receive the refund. We recently sold a property with $0 capital gains. Thanks.
mdminuto ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 3 hours ago by LenaH
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies