turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
BigDonS ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post a minute ago by Mike9241
I need to know how to access where I can file a prior year tax return for 2022 not 2023 I've already done 2023?
rob-phx602 ‎Posted 4m ago | Latest post 4m ago by xmasbaby0
I was appalled by the way they are charging me 300 dollars when I’m only making 360$ for my refund I did with turbo tax today it’s not fair whatsoever and they should have never been allowed to be charging people these ridiculous prices if they are o... read more
Joe Abasolo ‎Posted 59m ago | Latest post 5m ago by xmasbaby0
I'm taking the standard deduction on 2023 Federal and I want to take itemized deductions on 2023 state (Kansas).On 2022 taxes Turbo Tax auto filled a Kansas schedule A form and it looks like I took itemized deductions on state and I took the standard... read more
SDM21 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 7m ago by meade8079
i have to amend my return but am having trouble filling out the 1040x form.
l.taveras999 ‎Posted 27m ago | Latest post 23m ago by PatriciaV

Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee Michigan Schedule 1 Line 1

There is a number that is being populated in line 1 on Schedule 1 of the Michigan return does not match any numbers on my return or any sum of numbers. In trying to resolve the issue, I switched from "EasyStep" to "Forms" and found the number is pre-... read more
sgs112 ‎Posted March 25, 2024 | Latest post 48m ago by sgs112
The side job gig is temporary so not much steady income. I lost my job in March 2024, but I still have the temporary side job gig before I start the new job next week that I am filing out for the 2023 W-4 and 2024 W-4 form for the onboarding process.... read more
jadaadams44 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by jadaadams44
How to report Reset Home Market Value in TurboTax with Community property with right of Survivorship? My spouse passed away a few years ago. I have the market value on date of my spounse died from the realtor. I am having difficulties entering all th... read more
zeishinkoku2020 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 2 hours ago by zeishinkoku2020
Since CPP and OAS are not taxed in the US if one is resident in Canada (they are only taxed in Canada), how can I update TurboTax Social Security Line 6a with the CPP+OAS amount and Line 6b with $0 since it is not taxable income?I can not see a way o... read more
MaryLou5 ‎Posted March 21, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by AllenW2
joncab4 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
Hello.I completed and filed my 2023 return. I opened TurboTax--desktop version--to check something and it asked to update the OK state files (which I don't need to do because I've already filed). I tried to get it to skip the update.I realized that w... read more
Hauckster ‎Posted March 12, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by texas jim
The 20% discount did not work. I was told I should have had an expert help me. You shouldn't need an expert when you click a link provided by the servicer. I was not going to wait for an expert when trying to get my taxes done. BTW TurboTax has a rep... read more
Gould1991 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by T_T2
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies