Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I have to let this out of my chest. I’ve been through a lot while I invested in binary options that took over €550,000 from me within a few months and ever since then they stopped responding to my emails. I tried the authorities and also made legal m... read more
lydiaaksakova ‎Posted 48m ago
I just got a notice from my bank that they sent a Revised Statement as of 4/26/2024 of my 2023 Tax and Year-End Statement to the IRS.This revised statement now has information on the Summary of Form 1099-OID box, which previously was empty when I got... read more
NelehCr0z ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by Mike9241
A rental property listed in my mother's trust, but not deeded to the trust before death, was transferred into the trust by the court, via a pour over will in a summary probate proceeding. I am trustee. I purchased the house, without objection, at the... read more
rhalexda ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5 hours ago by Mike9241
faa426ffa3f1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
Can't install the CD 2023 home and business. I got MSVCP140.dll was not found when trying to run set-up.exe. How to resolve this? Im using Windows 11
ymgeralde ‎Posted January 19, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by fletch1165
Summing it up: read my subject line + my HB is the partner frozen out, they stopped paying him, locked him out, etc. He was the managing partner with 33.34% ownership. The only thing he was guilty of was taking a dying company and make it an extremel... read more
ChristiTheGreat ‎Posted May 3, 2023 | Latest post yesterday by ChristiTheGreat
xgab38876 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
on the state Tax Payments Worksheet it counted the overpayment from previous year applied to current year twice: on Line 1 (first paymentj) and then again on line 6 ( Overpayment from previous year applied to current year) . Is there is a flaw in the... read more
potentilla ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fanfare
gregguillory ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies