Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Am not sure if I did it right all the way?
bnvds ‎Posted yesterday
There are not yet any income disbursements from my mother's trust, so two of my siblings refuse to give me, the trustee, their SSNs so that I can file the trust's form 1041 income tax. Even though there are no disbursements or K-1's, TurboTax Busines... read more
rhalexda ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by rhalexda
Because of COVID I passed my opportunity to electronically file my 2020 federal and state tax returns. Even though I am owed refunds from both it got pushed aside. Recently I found out that I can still mail it. So I loaded up my 2020 Turbo Tax softwa... read more
Brian G ‎Posted yesterday
I paid 20k this year. IRS states I owe them 500 in penalty. I have never paid quarterly estimated taxes in 40 years.
48908d580c30 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
The Tax History ->Summary Tab, the Bar Graph is incorrect.Total Income Bar - CorrectTaxable Income Bar - Incorrect The Tax History-> Detail Tab, Taxable Income is incorrectToken 1248367
AndyU ‎Posted yesterday
219b5534c3ba ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
764e7eb4771c ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
For example, my income is $44000, which is in 0% bracket.But if my sale of house has $150000 profit, after $250000 reduction of being primary residence. My taxable income is now $44000+$150000 =$194000? then it is subject to 15% tax bracket, not 0% b... read more
chamonix ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Bsch4477
Quiero saber en qué consiste si ya recibí mi reembolso
terebolanos03 ‎Posted yesterday
Where do you start doing taxes from previous years?
frankie091704 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
My wife and I received separate letters (with same amount) from IRS about penalty for failing to pay estimated taxes. I payed the amount indicated, does that cover our full payment or does my wife also have to pay the amount indicated. Are you sure w... read more
Arunabha ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies