Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

synching 2 intuit accounts

i just started using intuit and got a little confused and opened 2 accounts 

one with Quickbooks plus and one with quickbooks selfemployed and i have more info in one then i have in the other and wanted to know if there is a way of synching info so that i dont have to do double entries 

i would like to keep both as i like all the features of the quickbook but also like the tax help from "self employed"

HELP!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, in order to protect accounts, we are unable to merge accounts. You will need to transfer information from one account to the other. 

Can I merge my accounts? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Ok, you state that I will have to transfer my information. I am cool with that. How do I do that. I have been a mint user for years (going back to like 2008). I am happy to extract all of that information and port it over to my unified account. I also have a neat.com account that Intuit seems to have purchased at some point. I would like to have that account moved as well. I just want to have a unified account for all of my intuit products and a path to make that happen with out loosing all of my historical data. Please point me in the direction that allows me to transfer my data as was suggested. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies