Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedule C update issue

I am unable to file my tax return using the online system. Under Schedule C it keeps saying it needs to update the employee tax credits and to check back in 7 days. But every time I check back in 7 days it give me a new 7 day check back date. This has happened twice now. Can this be fixed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Schedule C update issue

The release date for several forms was recently extended. The estimated date of release for forms affecting Schedule C e-file is February 21, 2024. We recommend waiting until the day after, then updating TurboTax (if using Desktop), and run Review again. The hold on Schedule C should be resolved.

You can confirm the release date of Form 3800 using this tool: Forms Availability Table

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Schedule C update issue

This still isn't letting me file. Now the extension has moved to 3/1/2024. WTF? I am beyond pissed. I already paid for the Premium service. How can I bypass the employee credits? I don't care about the discounts or whatever the problem is. This is ridiculous. I can't believe Turbo Tax doesn't have their sh*t together this year. I'll be using another tax program next year. I can't believe I've been waiting over 3 weeks to file my return after paying for it.

Schedule C update issue

100% agree, I have been using Turbo Business for over 10 years now and I can guarantee this is the last!!  Each week TT continues to push this issue w/Schedule C employee credit out another week, come on already and FIX the issue or stop selling your product!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies