Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Please help!!!!!!!

Okay can someone please help??? I've had nothing but issues since 1/29/20. It started off allowing me to do my taxes until time to efile. Once I hit efile it said some of my forms were't available. It prompted me to follow steps and I did so, and still the same issue happened again. I then hit the button to resolve it said it was downloading my state files and preceded to say it was up to date. Turbo tax also emailed me and said my forms were available for download. I also downloaded the link sent to me. still not working. I was issued another copy of turbotax home/Office and I downloaded it and then it wasn't allowing me to upload my ready to file return and started saying the same thing but it has my forms for federal and state. I've tried everything to fix this. I

started researching and found a bunch of others was also having these issues or similar. I tried so many different things. compatibility trouble shooter, running as admin. Uninstalling, reinstalling, turning off automatic updates,firewall, anti-virus software, I also did a manual update for the software and state forms. I went through a 4 hour session with a rep on the phone and she walked me through so many steps to fix and not a one of them fixed.  I'm about ready to get my money back and go with another software if I don't have this fixed and all taxfiles efiled by tomorrow. 2/16/20. I'm far from a rookie with turbotax, I've used this every year for many years, I also file others taxes every year.I'm about 5 hours away from being a anti-Turbotax user, recommender, (my own word)  if this isn't fixed quick!!!! I've lost hell of time and money due to TURBOTAX and can prove it! I was told they haven't been able to fix this issue so If that's the case why continue selling it?? Talking it up like it's awesome however it's NOT!!! @turbotax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Bees
Level 7

Please help!!!!!!!

@JohnW222  can you please help.

Sorry I cannot help at all, if it is a technical computer issue. Only info I ever saw was a Mac problem that would not run if disk was still in computer.

Have you tried deleting the  form  in form view that was not ready then updating, then entering info again. If it was a state form you have to go back to federal and re transfer your state to get up to date.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-do-i-delete-a-tax-form-in-the-turbotax-cd-download-...

Hope you find a way.

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies