turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a glitch in Home and Business 2023?

I was getting about 75% done yesterday. When I added some sales of stock I noticed the Fed taxes due didn't change, but the state did. Um... okay... so, I open the form for 1040 and on Line 15 "taxable income" shows $47000. Tax due: $650. I haven't paid any Fed states this year. It appears the imported statements didn't take. 

The program was also pulling in last year's mortgage interest and stating "based on the information I have put in they don't match." Well, no, they don't match because I'm entering THIS year's (I hadn't imported anything from this year, that window hadn't appeared yet, just the mortgage holder). 

Not good with two weeks left to file. These are only two errors so far... and the one is huge. I have no idea what to do in regards to getting this done and most likely having to file an extension, because I don't know what "X" will be. 

So, I have started a new return (after I had to fight to get Turbotax to stop attempting to reload the first return... and that wasn't easy. I had to delete plist files and com.files and reinstall the program five times. 

Are there going to be updates? I can't imagine I only owe $650 on "taxable income" of $47000. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Is there a glitch in Home and Business 2023?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies