turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Paolavl

I want get personal loan

I want get rid of my debt by getting a loan. I am a student on my senior year going into internships for 6 months then I will start working in my field career as a ultrasound sonographer
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I want get personal loan

I don't see a question here. Do you have a question? Seems to me you just visit your local bank or credit union and talk with a loan officer.

I want get personal loan

Hey @Paolavl!

It's great to hear how proactive you're being with your debt. There's another good thread where folks have shared how they approached personal loans too: https://turbotaxcommunity.com/t5/Lower-Your-Debt/Has-anyone-ever-consolidated-credit-cards-into-a-pe...

When shopping around for a personal loan, make sure to check a couple places to get the best rate. You may qualify for a personal loan on www.turbo.com, a local credit union, or companies like Lending Club. 

Let us know how it goes!

I want get personal loan

Did you ever get one? I work for Turbo and would love to learn more about your situation, your 'loan shopping experience' and if you took out a loan (debt consolidation or otherwise), what your experience was.  Let me know if you are interested in chatting and we can DM

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies