Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mint: Manually added mortgage loan not reflecting under net worth section

Not sure if this is the correct forum.  But I am a mint user.  I recently purchased a home and added the home to my assets section.  Unfortunately, the mortgager is one that doesn't allow mint integration.  So I decided to add it manually as a asset -> loan.  The problem is, the net worth section does not reflect this Loan.  But it does reflect the property value as an asset.  So my network is inflated.  Anyone know of a way to get the manually added loan to reflect in the net worth calculation?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

You might try the link below.

https://mint.intuit.com/community-guidelines

jk89

I'm having the same exact problem!  Going crazy trying to make it show up in net worth or debts.

I manually added a mortgage loan under property, loan.  not showing up in trends/debts nor trends/net worth.

I do have other manually added loans that *do* show up, and I can't tell any difference in the entry other than this loan is quite a bit larger

Thanks for the link. However, that link only takes me to the guidelines for the Mint Answers community.  Strange enough, nowhere on that page is the link to the actual community's page.  I tried to "log in" and it just takes me to my mint dashboard.  I tried to click sign up thinking the sign-up page was for "mint answers", but it just asks me to create a new intuit account, which I have already.  I tried combing through the mint help section, but the only community/forum it leads me to is this one. I even tried googling Mint Answers or Mint Answers Community and the only related result I get is for again, the guidelines page or old articles from 2010.  I am convinced that this community/forum does not actually exist.  Maybe it had at one point, but it doesn't anymore.

I know right?  This is something so simple.  It has to be a software bug.  If it's by design, then it is poor design. We can't accurately track our net worth if manually added debt and assets do not reflect on our total net worth.  Especially for large accounts like mortgages that has not Mint support yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies