Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jaimemk3

Cant activate my new debit card

Got my new card in the main and for aome reason i cant activate it. Website wont load and the app cant load either, tried calling doesn’t even ring? Help!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

The Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience. If you are experiencing any issues please wait a bit and try again.

Lillylewis
Returning Member

I'm also unable too activate my card, says my info doesn't match, but it's my social and birthday,  I'm not getting it wrong. What do I do

Jhgffsa
Returning Member

Can’t activate my new debit card because it went to the wrong address and I can’t get a hold of anybody because when i try report it they keep hanging up on me 

BenThomas

I've been trying to fix this for two weeks! Trying a bit later isn't going to make a difference. I sent the email -twice- that was requested containing my info. Never heard from that either! 

Lillylewis
Returning Member

I FINALLY got mine activated. If you call to get your direct deposit info. You'll be able to figure out if they have your social oor b-day wrong.  They have my b-day wrong. So I started trying different yrs till I figured out what one they have. Then I was able to activate my card. Hope this helps an good luck!!

Joedurg1

keep getting mesage info doesn't match

Joedurg1

I been trying to activate mycard for over a  week keep getting information not correct i'm useing the info from my intuit acc.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies