turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by hollymadison
I received an e-mail from Turbo Tax stating I would receive a full refund of the product within 3 weeks of filing an amended return. I filed my amendment more than 6 weeks ago but have not yet received a refund.
tanyalanderson ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 11m ago by tanyalanderson
Is it possible to amend a 2017 tax return from form 1040 to form 1040NR?my CPA filed form 1040 mistakenly as she didn’t take into account that I was a non resident of the US in 2017 and had no presence in the country in 2016 and 2015. Thanks!2
Hakspiel ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 34m ago by pk
dear community, i received a cp30 notice for failure to pay the estimated taxes for tax year 2023. there is an option to pay for it online through the irs.gov portal. i went on the website, but it is a bit confusing which options i have to select. th... read more
dimi1927 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 59m ago by Opus 17
missyoungmeme ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
I was delayed this year, and I filed taxes on the 15th. I assume that IRS and CA state won't process the returns for a few weeks. I'm not sure about that one. My question is whether or not my last year's payment plan is in jeopardy because of delayed... read more
arboss ‎Posted 2 hours ago
thewildkateaton ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
I chose print but now want to e-fileand I see no options?
kiwig2005 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by ee-ea
I filed as single, the amendment I need to make is filing as married. But to do that I need an ITIN for my wife. Thank you.
aaronheckman17 ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by mpsx888
I am required to furnish IRS with Form 8453 and 1099-b via regular mail; it can't be e-filed.I would like to use UPS (or even FedEx) to send this. I found some posts online that this is allowed.The address that is given to send this to is Internal Re... read more
anonymous2 ‎Posted April 15, 2021 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Mkg23
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies