How can I get help after my return is filed? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit

How can I get help after my return is filed?

Select any of the options below to get more information on what's relevant for you.

If your tax expert has already filed your tax return and you have a question or need to amend your return, fill out this form, select your Reason for Contact as I want to change my return after it was filed and submit your information.  We'll respond to you within 24 business hours.

Sign back in to your TurboTax Live account, continue your return, and select the floating Live help button in the bottom right corner. Then select Let’s talk, fill in your information and Continue, and then Confirm my Call. You'll be connected with a tax expert.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post