How can I get help after my return is filed? - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How can I get help after my return is filed?

Select any of the options below to get more information on what's relevant for you.

If your tax expert has already filed your tax return and you have a question or need to amend your return, follow these steps to contact an expert.

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select My Expert from the left menu or scroll down to My tax returns and documents and select Amend (change) return.
  2. Select Set up my call and complete the form on the next screen. Select Confirm my call to schedule your time.
  3. Select Continue on the next screen to upload the documents and forms to add to your amended return.

Sign back in to your TurboTax Live account, continue your return, and select the floating Live help button in the bottom right corner. Then select Let’s talk, fill in your information and Continue, and then Confirm my Call. You'll be connected with a tax expert.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post