turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

biasem

Is there physical location of turbotax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

35 Replies

TT does not  have walk in offices that do your taxes.

Turbotax office location
TomK
Expert Alumni

There are a number of locations worldwide: https://www.intuit.com/company/contact/

Where's there a fig physical location for Turbo tax in Everett Washington

I need to know TurboTax office Location pleases zip code 94401 or 94402

@9ertruck  wrote:

I need to know TurboTax office Location pleases 

TurboTax does not have tax offices.   TurboTax is a tax preparation software company for preparing do-it-yourself tax returns.

Their headquarters are in Mountain View, California.

Ready rex

Is there a physical TurboTax office

@Ready rex wrote:

Is there a physical TurboTax office

TurboTax does not have tax offices.  TurboTax is tax preparation software to assist in completing do-it-yourself tax returns.

I do not have a  green dot  account why can't I get my refund on my turbo tax card I already have 

DavidD66
Expert Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Please see the link below for more details on how to get a refund on a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139949-how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Cer123

I was imformed by many screens to file in order to recieve a stimus check. 

@Cer123 If you have taxable income to enter on a tax return you can file a tax return.  If you do not have taxable income you can use the non-filer site to get your stimulus check.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here

The IRS can look at your 2018 or 2019 return to issue a stimulus check.  If they do not have a 2018 return then you may be waiting for them to finish processing 2019 before they will be able to use it to issue your stimulus check.

TurboTax has no control over your stimulus check, nor can TT track it for you or tell you when the IRS will issue it. Refer to the sites linked below:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center#nonfilertool

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-will-the-stimulus-package-impact-me/00/1393859

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Msstar24

I need help with my 2019 tax returns.  Im 73 years old.  Apparently my 2019 say their is a refund yet  no refund  per a copy I received that I had forgot I misplace.  Apparently they direct my tax with the form 1040-SR.  I owe a home I pay Taxes and plenty expense with my home.  I am no receiving a full rent from my Tenants for months. Want to know how we can to see if I made an error when working with Turbo tax.  I spoke to one of your staff  on the phone by the name of Ashley, he's recommended to call the IRs.  He was very professional.  Please advise me in what to do.  I always get a refund, never the amount that was pending.  PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

I did get. 63.00 State.  The amount 6238, is approved on line. 

Thank you.     Mary Ruiz.  Tel# [phone number removed]/ EM:  [email address removed]

@Msstar24 wrote:

I need help with my 2019 tax returns.  Im 73 years old.  Apparently my 2019 say their is a refund yet  no refund  per a copy I received that I had forgot I misplace.  Apparently they direct my tax with the form 1040-SR.  I owe a home I pay Taxes and plenty expense with my home.  I am no receiving a full rent from my Tenants for months. Want to know how we can to see if I made an error when working with Turbo tax.  I spoke to one of your staff  on the phone by the name of Ashley, he's recommended to call the IRs.  He was very professional.  Please advise me in what to do.  I always get a refund, never the amount that was pending.  PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

I did get. 63.00 State.  The amount 6238, is approved on line. 

Thank you.     Mary Ruiz.  Tel# [phone number removed]/ EM:  [email address removed]

Since you received your state tax refund, the federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS.

It is taking a long time this year to receive federal tax refunds due to the pandemic and the limited staffing at the IRS.

Note - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

Contact the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning the status of the federal tax refund.

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies