turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I submitted the forms produced to Oklahoma that Turbotax said I should get a refund of $152. Oklahoma says the amount of the return should be $30. Oklahoma gave me information on what lines were entered incorrectly by Turbotax. I called for support a... read more
jschimmer ‎Posted 39m ago
is this credit available for tax year 2024? is this credit only for NY residents? I couldn't find any info on the IRS website
az148 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 2 hours ago by az148
Hello! So I filed my taxes in January 2024, but the irs rejected it due to the market insurance. So it got filed electronically again on February 28th 2024. I still haven't received my return. Is there anyway I can find out if there's an hold up on m... read more
7bdc816fd047 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 4 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Hi everyone I have a question about the Massachusetts state tax on income not related to US sources. My situation is the following: I arrived last year in the US on a J-1 visa and I am considered a non-resident alien for federal tax purposes. I am ho... read more
gracefulcrayfish ‎Posted 4 hours ago
eddie7233 ‎Posted March 12, 2024 | Latest post 7 hours ago by Jessicaambrosio
Since I was a non-resident in 2022 for the purposes of taxation (My address was updated to a Foreign (India) address back in 2021), I thought my brokerage firm (Fidelity) would report the income through dividends (ordinary and qualified), total capit... read more
tbudd ‎Posted March 14, 2023 | Latest post yesterday by tbudd
I'm late filing my taxes for tax year 2022. For 2022, I am filing federal, New York state and California non-resident taxes (Form 540-NR). After i added in all my information in Turbo tax, the software included forms 540-ES as part of my California s... read more
fj7 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fj7
I'm owing a payment for my California tax return. If i use the online services to pay my estimated tax, do i still mail my return to the original address listed on the Turbotax instructions page: Franchise Tax BoardPO Box 942867Sacramento, CA, 94267-... read more
fj7 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by fj7
HiI came to America with a Work and Travel visa in June 2023. I worked for 3 months and earned money. I need to file a tax return for this. I changed my j1 visa to an f1 visa by making a change of status in October 2023. I'm still in America right no... read more
ylma663338 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
elbarco11 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by LeticiaF1
I was hired by an employment agency in CA to do work for a CA-based company. However, I performed all my work from my office in Colorado where I live. I did not live in CA at anytime during the year. The employment agency withheld CO taxes, but no CA... read more
ebmarch ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
I'm manually filing a tax return for the first time (I was late filing my 2022 taxes so i have to do it manually). As part of that, I need to file California Form 540-NR. When i was preparing my tax return and got it ready to be printed, the 540-NR p... read more
fj7 ‎Posted Thursday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies