Aprelle32

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Do transcripts update throughout the day or just once? 

Tmosley88

Every friday

Mcbeast215

When u called b4 did they tell u it was under 30-45 day review??

Mcbeast215

I cant get my transcript online because my phone is in my moms name 🤦‍♀️ anyone know of a different way other then mail?

DaraLO

@Aprelle32  Transcripts will update with the current tax year's information about 2-4 weeks after you've e-filed your tax return.  If you mailed your tax return, it takes about 6 weeks to update.  Reference:  IRS.gov - Get Transcript FAQs

Where's My Refund? updates once a day, typically overnight.

DaraLO

@Mcbeast215  Online and mail are the only two options to receive your tax transcript.  Reference:  IRS.gov - Get Transcript FAQs

Aprelle32

Well...TT Im obviously aware of how long it takes since I was accepted on January 22. I am under a review. Like the rest of us. Supposedly. I just wanted to know if transcripts update multiple times on Friday or just early in the morning.

DL2020

Yea, gotta love the robot answers. Anyway, to answer your question in my history I have only seen it update in the early morning and thats all and the wmr on Saturday then silence again for a week. The worst. The updates also are usually complete by 3AM. 

Stefanie1983

@Mcbeast215 If you have student loans, you can..

Tpearsall79

I'm cycle code 20201050 but not sure what it means so any help

JakailaLO

cycle code is an 8 digit code found on your account transcripts. The cycle code indicates the day your account posted to the IRS Master File. This date indicates the 4 digits of the current cycle year, two-digit IRS cycle week, and two-digit processing day of the week.

• 2020 Year
  • 05 is the IRS cycle week (5th week of filing season)
  • 05 is the processing day of the week (Thursday in your case)

You can use the link provided below for a list of 2020 Cycle Dates:

2020 IRS Cycle Dates

Ashleyvr33

@Will011 did you ever receive your refund on 3/4?

Tpearsall79

No still waiting on refund

Mcbeast215

I've got nothing but "still processing" 😭 accepted on 2/6 told I'm under review. This is so **bleep**ed up Idk why they would choose my unbelievably straight forward return 😭😭😭

working mom 5

Has anyone received a refund or update yet? mine still says its being processed