Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Deductions & credits
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Everyone knows there are tax benefits to having children and dependents and some are pretty amazing! If you’ve ever had questions about the popular Child Tax Credit (CTC) or Earned Income Credit (EIC), this is the place to be! TurboTax does the think... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted March 1, 2024
It seems the most popular question at tax time is “Can I deduct this…?”. Of course you don’t want to pay more taxes than you need to; and you want to get all the tax deductions and credits you’re entitled to take. The resources below have helped many... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted January 18, 2024
I'm filing my taxes using Turbo Tax Home and Business. I'm filing jointly and my AGI is higher than the IRS limit for the EV credit. However I purchased this vehicle for my LLC and I'd like to claim this credit for my business. I can't seem to find a... read more
Masaki_Andoh ‎Posted March 31, 2024 | Latest post 6 hours ago by dmertz
The two members/partners of an LLC purchased about $2500 in furniture used in rented space for their salon services. Does the furniture (chairs, sofa, countertops) need to be entered on Form 1065 as a fixed asset or as an expense. If an expense, I am... read more
theleeb ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11 hours ago by Mike9241
Hi folks, there are two partners operating a business and it is organized in the state of Tennessee as a "Multiple Member-Managed Limited Liability Company". I am not sure whether to select "Domestic limited liability company" or "Domestic limited li... read more
theleeb ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
Joan2k ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
can i correct to standard deduction
star11212 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by LenaH
Hello, so far I have not seen a way to subcategorize income for allocation purposes for an LLC partnership on Schedule K-1 The partnership agreement simply states that all profits are split in half (two-member LLC). But I know each of the partners ag... read more
theleeb ‎Posted yesterday
My iOS It's Deductible mobile app doesn't show stock donations although they are showing up in the online version of It's Deductible. Is this a known issue, or just a limitation of the mobile app?
GL_in_ATL ‎Posted yesterday
Hi IRS primary residence definition is vague. I am finding hard time find out my the last date of primary residence for Publication 523 tax exclusion. I purchased my pervious place in 2018 and current place in 2021. I changed my USPS address on May/2... read more
frank790628 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
I sold my home on a contract I lived in for 9yrs it had no mortgage on it . Now it's paid in full by the buyers and I'm told I have to fill out a w-9 for IRS by attorney that's drawing up new deed for buyer ? it was only 50.000 over 9 yrs of monthly ... read more
Kwest6764 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by Hal_Al
Why isn’t there an update option on the “What do you need to change on your return?” screen to amend carry over information from 2021 to 2022 Windows Desktop Premier version? The update will not only appropriately handle losses etc. but should also p... read more
nago870285 ‎Posted Friday
I was using a vehicle that I was still paying on for the majority of 2023 for personal and business use. In October I traded that in and got a different vehicle which was being used for personal and business usage. I am not sure how to file taxes and... read more
Tamlyn74 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Friday by Tamlyn74
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies