Error code 102345

Error code 102345

I am trying to open my 2019 file to get information and get an error code 102345 - cannot open the file. My back software has 9 previous versions of this file and I have tried all of them going back to the date I filed my return in April 2020. I have read posts on this message and I cannot believe that all of the backups are corrupt. TurboTax 2019 will not let me open the program without installing updates. I have lost confidence in the product when I cannot open the file. 

Error code 102345

Hi someone answered this, I am just delivering it. I hope this helps!

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2588795-error-102345-or-error-1932147737-occurs-while-opening-a-ta...

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Error code 102345

@RandyLL Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance with troubleshooting the 102345 error code if the steps in the above TurboTax FAQ do not work.