chrystal_stewart

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

BrandiLO

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

Did you get a denial or approval letter?

Cv3

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

I never received anything either. I got the card set it up and irs has accepted my return got the advance last year and this year nothing no one can tell me anything * I have been reading and it seems not to many people are getting approved for the loan. 

CassLO

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

We'll email you instructions on how to set up your Turbo Card account to start spending online.

The temporary card info will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Card, which will arrive within 5 to 10 business days of IRS acceptance and loan approval.

The rest of your refund (minus any TurboTax fees) will be loaded on the same Turbo Card as your Refund Advance, typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance. You’ll be able to spend the money anywhere Visa is accepted in the U.S. This includes physical and online stores.

If you weren’t approved, you will receive an email from First Century Bank, N.A. with the reason for denial and contact information if you have additional questions about the decision.

For additional information please see the links below:

About Refund Advance

About the Refund Advance application process

Tony59

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

I applied for refund advance I was approved and I haven’t received any money yet. It’s been four days.  Can you tell me what the issue with that is.

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Why didn’t I get my advanced refund

Did you create a Turbo Card account so that your refund can be deposited? If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.