How do I track my Georgia tax refund? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.4301 helpful votes

How do I track my Georgia tax refund?

You can track it at the Georgia Tax Center Where's my refund? page.

The state will ask you to enter your Social Security number or ITIN and the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by signing in to TurboTax. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

The refund date you'll see doesn't include the days your financial institution may take to process a direct deposit or a paper check may take in the mail. If you're concerned, contact the Georgia Department of Revenue.

As much as we would like to help, TurboTax does not distribute refunds, only the IRS or your state tax agency can legally do so.

Statement from the Georgia Department of Revenue: The Department is protecting Georgia taxpayers from tax fraud. It may take more than 90 business days from the date of receipt by DOR to process a return and issue a refund.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post