W2 from different states
Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

W2 from different states


My company had me relocate to 3 different states in 2016 all with a separate W-2. I would like to know how to file these on turbo tax.
1 Reply
New Member

W2 from different states

If you haven't already filed your return, the easiest way to add another W-2 is to search for w-2 while logged into your return. The search box is in the upper right hand corner (Windows) or the upper left corner (Mac).

Click the Jump to W-2 link in the search results and we'll take you to the screen where you can enter another W-2 by choosing +Add another W-2 (online/mobile) or by clicking the appropriate "Add" button (desktop software).

 Alternate instructions:

  • Click Federal Taxes
  • Then click Wages & Income
  • On the Your Income screen, click Edit/Add next to your W-2. (see screenshot)
  • Then click the + Add another w-2 button. (see screenshot)
  • Continue through the interview to enter your w-2 information.

Dynamic Ads
Privacy Settings