turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unemployment compensation

1 Reply
New Member

Unemployment compensation

Unemployment compensation is taxable and is reported on a 1099-G (1099-G  can be found on the same website that you claim benefits)

In TurboTax, go to:

Federal Taxes, then

Wages & Income

Scroll down to Unemployment and choose Start

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies